RRC's reference publications are ideal reference guides for health and safety officers and are used extensively as study aids for students on health, safety or environmental courses.
Our Technical Updates are concise leaflets designed to provide you with an accessible and reader-friendly guide to topical pieces of health, safety and environmental law and guidance. ...more
RRC's Step Notes are concise guides that give a comprehensive, useful overview of the topic. They are available as printed A5 booklets or e-booklets (which can be downloaded to your computer or mobile electronic device). …more
- Health and Safety Law Step Notes.
- Environmental Step Notes.
- Occupational Health and Hygiene Step Notes.
- Quality Management Step Notes.
- Business Communications Step Notes.
- Marketing Step Notes.
RRCs Law Guides provide a detailed guide to relevant UK legislation and case law. They are available as printed A4 books. Where appropriate, students on UK-based RRC courses are provided with a Law Guide as part of their course - please check with a Customer Adviser if you are intending to study an RRC course. …more
- Health and Safety Law and Case Law Guide.
- Environmental Law and Case Law Guide.
Our RRC ISO 14001 resources range is designed to help organisations achieve and/or maintain ISO 14001 certification. They are available as printed booklets or e-booklets (which can be downloaded to your computer or mobile electronic device). …more
- Introduction to ISO 14001.
- ISO 14001 Environmental Awareness.
- Executive Briefing on ISO 14001.
- Environmental Issues for Senior Managers.
RRC Introductions provide a comprehensive overview of essential information on topics related to health, safety and environmental manegement.