RRC’s high-quality textbooks have been designed to support students throughout their studies. Given the subject matter covered, they are also a useful reference for practitioners and those with HSE responsibilities at work.
These full-colour, fully illustrated books are aligned to the relevant awarding-body syllabus for each qualification, breaking down all the key topics so they are easy to understand.
The materials are designed with:
- In This Section boxes, at the start of each main section present an overview of the important facts, ideas and principles of each section
- Definition boxes, giving descriptions or definitions of words or phrases that may be unfamiliar
- More... boxes containing sources of further information
- Hints and Tips boxes, containing simple ideas that can help you as you work through the book
- Study Questions at the end of each main section to test your knowledge as you progress
- Practice exam-style questions with step-by-step guidance on how to answer them