The NEBOSH National Diploma in Environmental Management is based on UK law and is made up of two units which must be successfully completed within five years to achieve the NEB0SH Environmental Diploma qualification:
Unit ED1: Management of Environmental Risk
- Principles of Environmental Risk Management.
- Environmental Risk Evaluation.
- Control Strategies for Environmental Risk.
- Monitoring, Review and Audit.
- Developments in Environmental Legislation.
- Environmental Legislative Framework and Methods of Enforcement.
- Public Access to Environmental Information.
- Civil Liability in Relation to Environmental Pollution.
- Solid and Liquid Wastes.
- Gaseous and Particulate Releases to Atmosphere.
- Water Resources Management.
- Control of Environmental Nuisance.
- Hazardous Substances.
- Environmental Implications of Development and Land Use.
- Energy Use and Efficiency.
Assessed by a three hour written exam
Unit ED2: Management of Environmental Risk
Assessed by a 4,000 word work based project
Prior to studying the NEBOSH Environmental Diploma, knowledge of the English legal system is recommended.
If you have any concerns as to your suitability for the NEBOSH Environmental Diploma, call us today for advice on +44 (0)20 8944 3100 or send us your questions here.
Unit ED1 of the NEBOSH Environmental Diploma is assessed by a three hour written exam. Unit ED2 is assessed by a work-based project.
Exams can be sat at one of RRC’s UK Exam centres or at one of our network of 190+ exam centres throughout the world.
- UK Exam Centres London, Birmingham, Glasgow, Manchester, Newcastle
- RRC International Centres - Bahrain, Dubai, Georgia, Tunisia
- RRC International Exam Centre Network See Here
Exams are held in January and July each year.
Top Up Courses - NEBOSH Environmental Diploma
Our NEBOSH Environmental Diploma classroom course has been designed to cover the syllabus content of:
If you have already completed the NEBOSH Environmental Certificate
you can get credit for these through exemptions on the RRC
NEBOSH Environmental Diploma
classroom courses. So you only need to study:
RRC are experts in the design and delivery of health and safety training throughout the world. Over our 85 year history, a million students and thousands of businesses have chosen RRC as their preferred training provider. Our expert trainers and friendly support teams inspire total confidence in the individuals and companies we train and advise.
Quality Training from the Experts
Training is all about quality and this starts with our trainers. It has taken many years to build RRC’s team of expert trainers and we are proud to have the best international team of HSE trainers there is. This team is at the heart of everything we do; developing and updating our course content, delivering and assessing our courses, supporting our students, consulting and always making sure we are firmly focused on our customers’ needs.
The team is a highly effective mix of academics, practitioners and consultants with a wide range of experience across all sectors. It is led by two RRC Directors, both HSE practitioners in their own right:
- Dr David Towlson PhD, BSc (Hons), Cert Ed (PCET), CMIOSH, AIEMA, MIfL - RRC Director of Training and Quality
- Hasan Alaradi MSc, RMST, DipSM, CMIOSH, MIIRSM - Managing Director RRC Middle East Operations
Excellence in Customer Service
Providing a good service is really important to RRC, as there is no point in having great trainers without excellent customer service. Whether you are enquiring about a course, registering for your exam or visiting any one of our training centres, you can be sure you will receive the very best customer service.
Commitment to Quality
RRC’s reputation has been built on quality and over our 85 year history, many hundreds of thousands of happy customers have enjoyed success in their qualifications and careers through studying with RRC. We work closely with the awarding and industry bodies to ensure our courses are fully up-to-date and aligned with the latest syllabus revisions, legislation changes and exam procedures. Our ISO 9001 accreditation demonstrates our commitment to continual improvement.
RRC have an exceptional track record. The clear, engaging and interactive courses we deliver guarantee our students receive the best possible training and ensure they get a full understanding of both the subject matter and how the assessment works. This not only leads to exam success, but also develops the understanding and competency they will need to apply their knowledge in the workplace.