Since its establishment in 1928, RRC International (The Rapid Results College Ltd) has helped millions of individuals all over the world achieve professional, educational and vocational qualifications.
Today, RRC is the leading UK-based international provider of health, safety, environmental and quality management training. The expertise in HS&E developed over the last 25 years of our history also allows us to work with organisations, providing consultancy services and innovative bespoke training solutions that really make a difference to our customers' HS&E performance.
When it comes to how we go about our business - again, little has changed over the last 85 years. We retain an absolute focus on our customers’ needs and pay total attention to quality in every aspect of our business. We offer our clients:
- Expert consultants/trainers - delivering the best training and consultancy you can get.
- Customer-focused support - ensuring our customers feel listened to and looked after.
- Educational expertise - ensuring our courses are always up to date and continually improved.
- Committed management - focusing on quality and continual improvement.
- Customer-focused learning models - ensuring our customers can learn in the way that best suits their needs.
- International focus - with exam centres throughout the world and a growing global network of RRC centres and partners.
Press the play button on the image below for a short video overview of RRC’s products and services, including information on what we can do for you.