The NEBOSH National General Certificate course is split into three units of study, each of which is assessed separately:
- Unit NGC1: Management of Health and Safety
- Foundations in Health and Safety
- Health and Safety Management Systems - Policy, Organising, Planning, Measuring, Audit and Review
- Unit GC2: Control of International Workplace Hazards
- Workplace Hazards and Risk Control
- Transport Hazards and Risk Control
- Musculoskeletal Hazards and Risk Control
- Work Equipment Hazards and Risk Control
- Electrical Safety
- Fire Safety
- Chemical and Biological Health Hazards and Risk Control
- Physical and Psychological Health Hazards and Risk Control
- Unit GC3: Health and Safety Practical Application
You must complete all units within 5 years to achieve the full NEBOSH General Certificate qualification.
For full course content please see our NEBOSH Certificate course brochure.
When you enrol on the NEBOSH National General Certificate with RRC, you will also receive a complimentary copy of our RRC Health and Safety Law and Case Law Guide.