The NEBOSH National Construction Certificate course is split into three units of study, each of which is assessed separately:
- Unit NGC1: Management of Health and Safety
- Foundations in Health and Safety
- Health and Safety Management Systems - Policy, Organising, Planning, Measuring, Audit and Review
- Unit NCC1: Managing and Controlling Hazards in Construction Activities
- Construction Law and Management
- Construction Site - Hazards and Risk Control
- Vehicle and Plant Movement
- Work Equipment
- Electrical Safety
- Fire Safety
- Chemical and Biological Health
- Physical and Psychological Health
- Working at Height
- Excavation Work and Confined Spaces
- Demolition and Deconstruction
- Unit NCC2: Workplace-Based Practical Assessment
You must complete all units within 5 years to achieve the full NEBOSH Construction Certificate qualification.
For more information please see our NEBOSH Certificate course brochure.
When you enrol on the NEBOSH National Construction Certificate with RRC you will also receive a complimentary copy of our RRC Health and Safety Law and Case Law Guide.