Our most popular range, combining concise revision notes with genuine past exam questions and model answers for a fully effective revision tool:
- Provide a concise overview of all the key topics identified in the NEBOSH syllabus.
- Structured to closely follow the relevant NEBOSH syllabus so that you can easily find the topics you’re looking for and map them against your course notes.
- Lets you in on the mind of the examiner so you can see exactly what he is looking for when he sets exam questions.
- Looks at a variety of NEBOSH questions so you know what you will face.
- For each question, we look at the general approach you should take, followed by a sample answer plan and a model answer so you can see the level of detail expected of you in the exam.
- Supplied as either printed A5 booklets or as electronic PDF files.
Past exam papers and Examiners' Reports are also available directly from NEBOSH: see http://www.nebosh.org.uk/Shop/
RRC’s course materials have a well-deserved reputation for excellence and are used by many NEBOSH course providers around the world. They are in constant demand by non-RRC students who have not been fortunate enough to receive a copy as part of their course.
RRC materials are available for students who need a bit of extra help with their studies and would benefit from using our materials to help with their revision.
For information on titles available and pricing, please call +44 (0)208 944 3100 or email us at email@example.com.
The purchasing of RRC materials does not entitle you to register for your exam with RRC. This should be done through your original training provider or by purchasing RRC course.