A structured approach to revision is crucial for exam success, but knowing exactly what you need to do and when is not always easy. With that in mind, RRC have developed Programmed-to-Pass, an online revision planner which guides you through a series of 20 structured revision sessions designed to help you prepare for your exam. These sessions include:
- References to key topics you need to revise (with clear syllabus headings so you can easily refer back to your course materials).
- Short tutorials on revision and exam technique.
- Handy mnemonics and top tips.
- True-or-false questions to test your knowledge recall.
- Picture exercises to check your understanding.
- Practice exam questions and answers.
When you purchase Programmed-to-Pass you will be sent login details for our online learning environment, the e-Zone. All you need is an Internet connection and off you go!