RRC's NEBOSH Classroom Revision Workshops are led by one of our expert trainers and are designed to make sure you understand key topics that feature regularly in the exams and, most importantly, how to tackle the exam questions.
Our revision workshops allow you to:
- Review key topics from across the entire course.
- Discuss revision and exam techniques with an expert NEBOSH tutor.
- Resolve any last-minute technical queries.
- Benefit from the experiences of fellow students and swap study tips and ideas.
- Work through past exam papers and receive tutor feedback.
- Learn how to avoid common mistakes in the exam.
The following workshops are currently available: