RRC’s team of expert UK, European and Arabic tutors are highly experienced in the delivery of Health & Safety and Environmental Management training. The team combines practitioners and academics - all focused on ensuring our students get the most out of their course, concentrating on the practical application of the knowledge and the skills needed to succeed in the assessment.
The team are all approved by the relevant awarding bodies with NEBOSH, City & Guilds, IOSH, IEMA, CIEH and CITB accreditation.
What Do You Get?
- Expert teaching from experienced, fully qualified trainers.
- Comfortable training environment - providing the perfect environment for learning.
- First class learning resources - access to RRC's online resources from the moment you register, and full colour printed study texts supplied on the first day of your course.
- Refreshments throughout the day including lunch.
- Advice and support from RRC’s Trainer Team & Customer Services Team throughout your studies.