Blended Learning with RRC
RRC’s blended learning option truly does combine the best of both worlds. Available for the NEBOSH National Diploma and NEBOSH International General Certificate, you complete part of your study in the classroom and the remaining part via e-learning. This is the perfect option for those looking for the motivation and support of classroom learning but who have limited time to attend a classroom course.
All courses are approved by the relevant awarding bodies with NEBOSH, City & Guilds, IOSH, IEMA, CIEH and CITB accreditation.
What Do You Get?
- Detailed study plan guiding you on what to study to prepare for your classroom sessions
- Expert teaching from experienced NEBOSH Diploma approved trainers
- Comfortable training environment with refreshments throughout the day including lunch – providing the perfect environment to learn
- First class learning resources – access to RRC’s online e-learning course from the moment you register, and full colour printed study texts supplied on the first day of your classroom teaching
- Advice and support throughout you studies from the RRC Trainer & Customer Services Teams