RRC's distance/e-Learning NEBOSH courses are for those who want a flexible but effective way to study. This method of learning is best suited to those who are unable to access classroom training, or who just want more flexibility.
NEW! distance/e-Learning brochure
Our online learning site is easy to use and provides everything you need for success in your NEBOSH distance learning course. If you have limited access to computers (or no access at all), or just prefer not to use them, we can supply printed course materials (see here for samples) so you can study everything offline. You also have unlimited support from our team of expert trainers as and when you need it, by e-mail or phone.
The key features of our NEBOSH distance learning courses include:
- Flexibility – start at any time and work at your own speed.
- Unlimited support – e-mail and phone access to RRC's team of experts.
- Online resources – the online course is designed to take you through the course step by step, including innovative videos, animations and quizzes alongside our complete course notes (which can be downloaded and printed if required) and links to useful sites and other resources.
- Online forums – where you can discuss issues raised during your course with fellow students and your trainers.
- Progress and practice – multiple-choice questions to help you to review your learning as you go, a tracking system to monitor your progress and a mock exam. Your trainer will mark the mock exam and give you feedback to ensure you are well prepared for the real thing.
- Exam locations – available worldwide.
Click here for our free trial